Lucy Fry is an Australian actress and a model. She was born on March 13th, 1992. When she was younger she took a strong interest in acting and began learning from an early age. She's still in contact close with co-stars, Sarah Hyland (Natalie Dashkov.) and on-screen love, Dominic Sherwood (Christian Ozera.) as they were spotted out shopping and having a good day out in LA. Lucy is said to be best friends, with on-screen best friends and bond mate, Zoey Deutch (Rose Hathaway.)
Lucy attended Brisbane Girls Grammar School in Queensland, Australia. She began studying theater at an early age, and she trained with Zen Zen Zo, a Brisbane-based physical theater company. In 2007, she was the runner-up of Girlfriend Magazine's Model Search.
She made an uncredited appearance in the season 3 finale of H2O: Just Add Water, in 2010. Her first role on TV screen was as Zoey, in Lightning Point, from there she moved on to Mako: Island of Secrets, a spin-off of H2O: Just Add Water.
In 2014, she had her first big screen roles, as Lissa Dragomir in Vampire Academy and as Honey in Now Add Honey.
|2009||Instead of Breakfast|
|2010||H2O: Just Add Water||Student|
|2013||Mako: Island of Secrets||Lyla|
|2014||Vampire Academy||Lissa Dragomir|
|2014||Now Add Honey||Honey Halloway|
- She loves the ocean.
- She was completely committed to Lightning Point by throwing herself into Surfing training so she could do all the stunts herself.
- She has trained in Brisbane based theatre company, Zen Zen Zo.
- She is best friends with co-star Zoey Deutch.
- She participated in the 2007 Girlfriend Model Search
- She starred in Mako Mermaids, as one of the three protagonists, Lyla for 23 episodes.
- She's been acting professionally since 2007.