Danila Kozlovsky is a Russian film and theater actor.
In 1991, Danila began attending the first grade of a public school, with special courses dedicated to the study of Spanish. But in the same year he was expelled for bad behavior. For the same reasons he had to change seven schools within the course of six years. In a ballet lyceum, he was deemed as not having any perspective. In the end, he was forced to end his primary education in a boarding school. He spent his pastime between learning karate, playing football, taking piano classes and attending a theater studio.
In 1994, Danila made his cinema debut, playing the 6th grader Denis in the TV series Simple Truths. In 1996 he was accepted into the Kronshtadt Naval Military School, which he graduated in 2002. Upon graduation, he began his studies in The Saint Petersburg Theatre Arts Academy, in the acting/directing course of Lev Dodin. During his fourth year he made his debut on the stage of the Little Drama Theatre, playing the part of Edgar in King Lear. The role brought him his first theatre award – a special prize of Expert Council of the "Golden sofit" for Best Debut. In the same year he also received his first movie award – the Russian Cinema Critics Guild "White Elephant Award" for the best leading part in the movie Garpastum. He received the National "Golden Eagle Award" for Dukhless. In 2013 he was cast as Dimitri Belikov in his first American movie: Vampire Academy.
- 1994 - Simple Truths (Denis)
- 2007 - Lenin's Will (Sergey Shalamov)
- 2010 - Single (Andrey Gromov)
- 2013 - It Began in Kharbin (Boris Eibozhenko)
- 2005 - Garpastum (Nikolai)
- 2008 - We Are From The Future (Borman)
- 2009 - Jolly Fellows (Lyusya)
- 2011 - Target (Mitya)
- 2011 - Five Brides (Alexey Kaverin)
- 2012 - Spy (Egor Dorin)
- 2012 - Dukhless (Maks)
- 2013 - Legend No. 17 (Valery Kharlamov)
- 2013 - Dubrovsky (Vladimir Dubrovsky)
- 2014 - Vampire Academy (Dimitri Belikov)
- 2014 - Dubrovskiy (Dubrovskiy)
- 2015 - Hardcore (Akan)
- 2015 - Dukhless 2 (Maks)